Saturday, January 30, 2010

Problems with fanfiction...

Ugh! I'm really frustrated right now because fanfiction is being stupid! Why won't they let me freakin add a new chapter??? It keeps telling me that it's not working and that I've got to send something to "site support". What the heck is sight support??? Nevermind. I guess I shouldn't take my anger out on you. Sorry. Am I forgiven? Good.

I'm still stuck at home because of all of this awesome snow! I bet school will be out on Monday! (Hip hip! HOORAY!!!) I'm so excited! I'll actually get to sleep in for the first time since pretty much last year! I've been SOOO busy with volleyball and school and church that I haven't even been able to sleep! Mmmm. I love sleep. In fact, I'm gonna go take a nap in my snuggie right now. (Just kidding, although I do have a snuggie.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment